You Can Make a Difference
The SHEA Education & Research Foundation is funded through the generous support of people and organizations like you. It is through your support that the Foundation can:
- Develop best-quality training for future leaders in healthcare epidemiology;
- Offer research recognition and support awards to researchers and emerging leaders in the field;
- Foster leaders and scientific exchange on the international stage; and
- Advance novel scientific investigation through the SHEA Research Network and other research initiatives.
Your donation will directly support the education and research offerings of the Foundation. Consider the potential impact of each donation:
- $100 can help SHEA recognize the achievement and contribution of leaders in the field of epidemiology.
- $250 can help create a multi-year research grant for a young scholar.
- $500 can support new SHEA Research Network initiatives.
- $750 can fund one Fellow to attend the Annual Fellows Course – essential education required of all infectious disease fellows.
- $1,000 can expand the SHEA global network for scientific knowledge transfer.
- $10,000 can fund one international ambassador.