Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology
A subscription to ICHE is included with SHEA membership dues.
The SHEA journal, Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology (ICHE), is published monthly by Cambridge University Press. It provides original, peer-reviewed scientific articles for professionals in epidemiology or infection prevention and control programs in hospitals and healthcare facilities. The journal is written by infection prevention and control experts and epidemiologists and is guided by its editorial board.
ICHE complies with the Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals developed by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Guidelines for authors are available here and at the ICHE home page.
*To gain members access to ICHE, please follow these steps.
- Log in at http://www.shea-online.org/ at the top.
- Once you are logged a member's menu item will appear to the left with the special member's only pages.
- Click the ICHE menu item there.
- Click the "Click here to access member only ICHE content." link that pops up in the center copy on the page that loads.
- It should say “Welcome to Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America” in order to get access to the complete ICHE collection. If you have any problems, please email email@example.com.
Looking to Advertise?
Interested in reaching ICHE readers? Consider advertising! More information is available online or you can download the Media Kit. For questions contact, Daniel E. Davis, Advertising Account Manager, M.J. Mrvica Associates, phone 856-768-9360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.